When the Sun Goes Down



I love you the most
But everything is wrong
I feel I’m not enough
And you have been so cold

Everything is your fault
When my heart you stole
How magical looked the world
Like a forest in the fall

You showed me life was beautiful
And live it was so wonderful
You made me believe in happiness
And real happiness was with you
You and I together what a sacred view

We started a magic tale
With delightful kisses
But at the end all was fake
And later sadness and tears on my face

And the worst is you didn’t care
What I said, what I did, what I felt
My feelings, my wishes and my dreams
Now only pain left and I just want to scream

And now my world is caving in
The light has gone and my strength is off
Now I damn want to die
‘Cause without you I won’t survive!

Miguel Escobar, 2008
Share

miércoles, 2 de junio de 2010 en 6/02/2010 11:32:00 p. m.

0 Comments to "When the Sun Goes Down"

Publicar un comentario